Thank you for visitng my website.
My name is Meg Tsukda who is a Japanese professional Search Engine Marketing consultant.
I have over 10 years online marketing experiences and worked for both domestic and international companies. If you have got any questions about Japanese SEM, I’m ready to speak with you.
SEM market in Japan has started since around 2003. I’ve started working the industry since 2004, which means I know almost whole Japanese SEM history and changes since the begging. I am few person who have such a long experience and also billingual both English and Japanese.
I currently live in Berlin, Germany.
10 years online marketing experience with various IT ventures in Japan, managing 80+ clients across diverse industries in both new and mature markets, and facilitating global and domestic projects. Proven success as e-commerce consultant developing and growing client sites and online shopping mall with strategic plans. Experience in hiring, training and mentoring staff to become independent high performers in diverse areas.
Meg is excellent at
- Search Engine Marketing (over 10 years since 2004)
- Japanese market and language specialist (teaching credential for Japanese language and BA for Japanese)
- Search Engine Optimization (5-6 years experience and knowledge)
- EC site consulting (from scratch to a sales increase)
- Number and result oriented (KPI is a top priority)
Things Meg Likes and Do Well
- Online Marketing
- Strategy and Project Management
- KPI oriented Sales
- Hiring and mentoring people
- Growing teams
Meg has worked/studied in
- United States of America
- Germany (Living in Berlin now)
- English (fluent)
- Japanese (native language)
- Korean (basic)
- French (basic)
- German (basic)
Meg has experience in
2008 – 2012 Sr. SEM Specialist (Expedia Inc. , US/Japan)
2004 – 2008 Sr. EC Consultant (Biz Style Inc , Japan)
2003 – 2004 Account Manager / SEM (iREP Co., Ltd., , Japan)
2000 – 2002 Account Executive (Dowa Planning Inc. , Japan)
View Megumi Tsukada’s profile
2012 – 2013 Edhec Business School Global MBA (Master of Business Administration)
1996 – 2000 Daito Bunka University Japanese language (Bachelors)